The optical receiver is packaged with custom optic data link interface, integrated on a proprietary CMOS PDIC process.
The unit functions by converting optical signals into electric ones.
The unit is operated at 2.4 ~ 5.5 V and the signal output interface is TTL compatible with high performance at low power consumption.
• High PD sensitivity optimized for red light
• Data : NRZ signal * Low power consumption
• Built-in threshold control for improved noise Margin
• Receiver sensitivity: up to –27dBm (Min. for 16Mbps)
• Digital Optical Data-Link
• Dolby AC-
• Digital Audio Interface