EXTENDING THE REACH OF PASSIVE COPPER IN BACKPLANE, MIDPLANE AND OVERPASS CABLE APPLICATIONS
Cable Backplane Systems is part of Amphenol’s Highspeed Backplane Product business, dedicated to developing and manufacturing cabled backplane solutions for next generation system architectures. Our customers are leading providers of datacenter switches and routers, enterprise servers and high performance computers. Products include IO style cables, internal OverPass cables, and full mesh harness structures for both backplane and midplane applications.
- Extends the reach of passive copper for next generation real world system designs; complementary with direct orthogonal designs, intermatable with existing board mount connector designs
- Lowers overall system costs by reducing or eliminating the need for expensive active devices like retimers and high performance board materials
- Market leading backplane connector families – Paladin®
- Proven reliability of passive twin ax copper coupled with advanced wire attachment and 100% high speed test coverage provides peace of mind
- Turn key support provides mechanical application design services and signal integrity consultation from wire level through system level